Home Test

Custom Software Development

Custom Software & Mobile Development Company

Datatitan offers turn-key software, mobile, database and SaaS development services that maximize ROI for your small business. Contact Us at 623-845-2747 to learn more.


Custom Software and SaaS Development

Custom Software and SaaS Development

Since 2004, Data Titan has completed over 200 software projects for hundreds of companies and helped save millions of dollars in lost productivity and ROI.


Mobile App Development

Android and Xcode Mobile App Development

Mobile and wearable app development for Google, Apple and Windows


Architecture and Prototyping

Application Architecture, Prototyping and UX/UI Design

UX/UI design services, prototyping, wireframing and Master Scope Development (MSD) services


Software Development Consulting

Software Technology Consulting

Providing software consulting, application go-to-market strategies, deployment planning and reverse software engineering services


Data Titan - Small Business Technology Solutions

Data Titan, founded in 2004, has a proud and established history as a technology advocate for small businesses. We have well-established relationships with companies from coast-to-coast, many for five years or more. 95% of our projects are with small well-established companies with less than 200 employees. The other 5% are with start-up companies who have the right vision and want the right technical resources to ensure project success.

Our Services

Why Choose Data Titan?

I'm John Tomblin, co-founder of Sofvue, LLC. Sofvue owns and operates five brands in the marketplace including Data Titan, Office Atlas, Airwest Drones, High Rise Magazine and Phoenix Bizz. Our small firm is about supporting and developing the people and technology that drive small business across America.

By design, we have purposely remained small to ensure that we remain nimble so we can help small businesses maximize their business goals, something we've helped hundreds of companies accomplish since 2004. Additionally, our work has been featured on local news stations, Good Morning America (ABC) and The History Channel. We've even been featured on the nightly national news ABS/CBN in Asia.

We have many testimonial letters, names and phone numbers of people you can call today to learn more about how we've helped small businesses across the country achieve their business goals, goals we can achieve for your business as well.

Call us at 623-845-2747 and let us prove to you why so many companies choose Data Titan as their small business resource partner.



"I've known John for seven years and I've been working with him and his development staff of six since 2004. We met when John was working as the Regional IT Director for Fidelity National Financial. Since then we have worked on many projects together. John (and his team) is a pleasure to work with. John works primarily by referral which says it all. With John at the helm of your project, you can rest assured that the website or software you have in mind will be done right!"

Stan Keeton, Senior Vice President and Regional Counsel

Texas, New Mexico & Oklahoma Fidelity National Title Group

"John’s no nonsense approach to software development works. From the on-line meetings that define the project deliverables, the clearly defined wireframes and user stories, to follow-through meetings and explanation of the components, John takes great care and is keenly focused on the developing exactly what our company needs, and as cost effectively as possible."

Chris Brzowicz, General Manager

KP Ventures Well Drilling & Pumping

"John is a true professional with an amazingly diverse toolkit of skills. He has excellent customer service, communications, technical skills and is truly committed to developing, delivering, and supporting products and services which deliver more than promised. John is also a great guy. He is honestly interested in helping others achieve success, and he works diligently to involve people in the project opportunities. If you need a service and John and his team provide it, go to them. You'll be glad you did"

Chuck Ludwig, Regional Manager, Texas (FSO)

Consultis Information Technology

"John really connects and understands the challenges small business face! His unique combination of skills made it easy to have confidence in his recommendations and web site work for us. Whatever the service, John brings value to the transaction! I heartily recommend him to others."

J. Scott McMurrian, President

Bottom Line Realty Advisors

"John Tomblin is a man of his word! With John's direction and leadership, Data Titan has propelled forward with a concentration on exceeding service level objectives and creating real solutions for their clientele. He can be counted on to ask the tough questions, adding clarity and refinement to the vision of any organization."

Stephanie Stevens Director, Marketing & Business Development

Dahill - A Xerox Company